Monday, December 01, 2003

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, baby, I hate to go.


When I got off the plane last week I walked up to him, not being able to speak. We could barely look at eachother, I couldn't beleive I was finally there. My knees were weak from the plane ride, so I collapsed into the chair. He sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder. It was then that I knew everything was going to be alright, everything I had anticipated was played out in that moment. And the trip got better from there...

I have enjoyed this trip so very much, being with him just makes me feel so amazing. What can I say, I love him. So so so so much. I don't know when I'll be back to West Lafayette, but I hope it's next semester. Josh will be coming home in 18 days, and of course waiting will be more agony. We've made it through over 100 days apart, what's 18 days? He'll be there for 3 weeks though! Bringing in the New Year is gonna be great, I'll be with him and all my close friends that are AWESOME. Now I start up my schooling again... thinking about him constantly and praying for him everyday. I don't have much more to say right now. I'm fighting back tears writing this, saying good-bye is so hard. Josh can tell something's up, but I'll just keep saying I'm fine. By the way, I'm a baby... a big one. I don't want to say good-bye. But saying good-bye means I get the chance to say hello again and the feeling of the first hug and kiss is indescribable.

No comments: