Thursday, December 11, 2003

All I have to do is get through the 19th. I don't have time to have any kind of emotion until then. I feel like a puppet just going through the motions of school. I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings, some force is pushing out of it and somehow I find myslef in the shower and off to school. I've been late everyday this week. I'm slowly getting reclusive and anti-social, just like I did last year. I feel horrible, and even my teachers have commented on my solemn attitude. I'm easlily annoyed by my closest friends, little things are just irking me to death. My job, easy at times, is driving me crazy. Contrary to most people's perception of my place of emplyment, a lot of crap happens behind closed doors. I get paid decently, but at times I think it's not worth dealing with Casey and his nazi's. A strict, busy, unflexible waitress job looks mighty fine right now. Plus, it will give me the financial stability to pay back my parents AND be able to afford both a trip to Josh's in the Spring and my Band Spring Trip. Ugh... why am I feeling like this?

No comments: