Thursday, July 24, 2003

Last night I reached a climax in my "have no regrets" rule. I was given the idea to do something so absolutely crazy that it would never, ever be forgotten and well, I did it (very much to the suprise to the person who recieved it) It happened so fast and we were both so terrified... I didn't even know I had actually done it until I was in the car driving away and he was left on the porch. I just hope he doesn't hate me for it, I really don't know his feelings abut it and probably never will, he's a closed book. All in all, I'm happy I did it. Just a hug in the parking lot of the Lighthouse was not going to be enough to get me through the 8 day absesnse. I guess this is just a taste of what is to come and I don't know how I'm going to handle it... I'm going to be a wreck. Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow for Ruidoso, New Mexico on a Family vacation. I'll have fun, I know, but the timing is really bad. I'll be back Saturday night, most likely early in the morning Sunday (no points for you ::wink wink::) You are all in my prayers and I'll miss you! I'm about to go to a movie and then to work so see everyone next week.

::she does Thinh's GTO dance because she's no longer single::

No comments: