Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Well, while everyone is now watching GTO without me, I'm up here at the Lighthouse working very hard. Part of my job description is making holidays for my best friends GREAT! For instance, I'm in the process of planning our amazing Thanksgiving trip to Lafeyette, Indiana. I need you people to tell me if you plan on going to visit Josh so I can start getting estimates on tickets and such. Give me a number of how many are going and I'll plan the entire thing the cheapest I can. What I have so far is leaving the Sunday before Thanksgiving (us kids still going to high school will take those 2 days for college days at Purdue, we get 2 excused college days this year) and we'll return that Saturday. It's looking like it's going to cost each person at the most $600 (including meals, airline, hotel, bus tickets) If you want to go or have any suggestions, just tell me. We're doing this because we love Josh.

No comments: