Friday, October 06, 2006

Knots and Bells

I guess I've hit that time in life where I get to see people actually starting their lives. My older friends are graduating from college and starting their careers and my same age friends are getting engaged, married, and even having kids. At the Baptist Student Ministry, there are about 4 girls in my class (as in Class of 2008) who aren't engaged, myself included. It's pretty odd to observe. It seems like every Sunday there's a new couple being anounced by Lakan and they're all people I know pretty well. They aren't the older ones anymore, they're my people. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm by no means jealous of these people. My time will come eventually and I'll be pleased when it does, but it is odd seeing all the people around me starting something so huge.

No comments: