Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Today after class I went to Town & Country to buy a cappicino. I noticed a really big black truck in the parking lot with a huge sticker on the back reading "HEMI." As I parked I also noticed that the people in and around the truck were all Marines. I parked my little Honda and headed for the entrance. That was when I heard the truck reving up like crazy. I turned to see what that was all about, and one of them was looking at me and said "How you doin'?" in that ridiculous fake italian accent. I was appalled. I was at loss for words so I just raised my eyebrows and went inside. What did they want from that, a girly giggle and a flirty smile? At first I felt bad for being rude because I'm a huge supporter of service men and I'm usually the person who sticks up for these guys. They then started reving up the "hemi" again more and more and I instantly lost my guilt. Do girls actually react positivly to that? If yes, what kind of girl could have such low self respect to go fo a guy who thinks they could use a machine a braun to attract you? Maybe I'm just a cruel heartless unappreciative b****, but honestly mister, I'm not impressed with your big truck and suave words. Have a little respect for a girl, huh?

No comments: