Sunday, July 18, 2004

Twelve hour shift + lack of gas + being really tired = didn't go to Dan's party
 
The fact that everyone was drunk there by the time I got off work didn't exactly make me very enthused about going. I had been planning it all week, but when Thinh mentioned the possibility of boose, I hesitated. The fact that I'm an 18 year old who backed out of a party that had alcohol makes me a huge pansy... or maybe not. I don't feel comfortable around people who are drinking, and I don't think I ever will. The way Thinh turns red, the way Lauren's eyes flash, the way Nick goes limp, the way Juston laughs uncontrolably, I just can't help but hate seeing my friends like that. What is the point of it anyway?
 
21 days doesn't seem so far way... but then again it looks way far off. I don't even feel anyhting for it anymore.

No comments: