Saturday, April 17, 2004

OF COURSE IT WAS JUST A JOKE!


I would NEVER do that to the love of my life.



THE TRUE STORY, PLEASE CARE ENOUGH TO READ... SOME FUNNY AHH SHII:

What happened was I pulled up to the Lighthouse around 8ish and everyone was outside hanging out by the cars. Then Troy (who happens to be one of my long time friends and prom date) pulls up and comes to talk to me. So we're talking about the trip he went on last weekend to Denver with ASU ROTC and he was SO excited to tell me about the cool people he met from PURDUE. Also on the trip they gave the cadets free swing dancing lessons, so he wanted to teach me for prom. So during all this, we hear small shouts of "Two timing slut" and "Dirty Hoebag" and "Remember Josh" and "I'm calling him right now" and all that jazz. Then it gets worse... we were still talking when Thinh started sneaking up to behind the truck we were standing in front of. We were doing our best to ignore the comments, but a "bug" was just ridiculous. All of this sudden everyone is sneaking around us in all directions and we were surrounded.

Then all of this sudden, everyone breaks out and runs into three seperate cars and the drive away. Two minutes later they all pull up on three sides of us and all turn on their brights. This was getting out of hand. Still, we ignored and kept talking about stuff. Finally, the big moment came when Pablo, Nick, and Juston run up and grab me from behind and carry me to Thinh's awaiting trunk. The trunk slams with me in it, then 4 other doors slam and the car goes into gear with voices yelling "We're going to Indiana, stay away from her f*cker!" It speeds off with me, Thinh, Lauren, Pablo, Juston, and Nick all inside. Then about 2 minutes and a TON of screaming later, they stop the car and throw me out of the trunk into the street and drive off. I was SO disoriented, I didn't know what street I was on, but I just started running towards the nearest street sign. Avenue K and Pierce, about 3 blocks from the Lighthouse. I continue running back to the LH. I get to the alley and then the Echo drives up behind me with them still screaming nasty, nasty stuff. I get to the parking lot again to see Troy there with a look on his face that suggests he didn't know whether to laugh or run away. "I'm going to go ahead and go ok?" he says. I say back (out of breath) "Sure thing, see you later." And that was it.

There was no kissing, no "laughing, touching, tasting" or "kiss of lust and love." Leave it to all of them to create the drama. The rest of the night I was referred to as SLUT, HOEBAG, and WHORE. All in all, it was in fun and hilarious.

Josh, I love you so much and I would never do anything like that. You know that. I love you, I love you, a thousand times I love you.

No comments: