Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well, this is my second attempt to write this dedicated to Daniel. Last night was my first, but the Lighthouse computer decided to crash right as I finished. So here we go. Daniel, Happy Freakin' Birthday. I remember when I first met Daniel "Goose" Pool. It was our first day of theatre II and we were playing the nickname game. He of course nicknamed himself Goose. For the first semester, that's the only class I saw him. We had a great time in there for the year: Daniel and my Academy Award winning duet performance of Equis, Daniel pretending to be pasta and us all eating him, Omar, Daniel actually being a "Director", "I don't know what potato cheep eese!", Daniel and my arguement about why I think there should be a draft, and Ashlin and him teasing me about liking Josh. Daniel is one of the greatest guys I know. He has the biggest heart. He didn't deserve any of the crap some people put him through this year. Yet was he mean to them at all, did he show any of his bitterness? I think not. In fact, I beleive he even HELPED them out when they needed him. Daniel will put his feelings aside for anyone. I even remember when he actually accompanied Cassie when she went to give blood. Daniel, around needles, imagine that. One time he was actually going to take all the blame for me getting in trouble with my parents. I'm a better person becasue of him, he's helped me out enormously with everything I've ever needed him for. I love his liberal mind and bigger than life heart. Daniel, you know any of us would do the same for you. Happy 19th Birthday, you flaming homo.

No comments: