Monday, September 15, 2003

Well, Nick commented today at school on how "pretty freakin' emo" I looked. Thinh has said something like that since Friday. I guess I've accomplished the look to match my emotions. Today was just not a good day to go to school. I woke up late, of course, and this is the first day this year I REALLY didn't want to go out of the house. I've loved school thus far, but I'm getting a tinge of senioritis. (not good considering this is the 5th week of school) The only classes that went well today was Photojournalism and English. In photojournalism my film developed lovely and I can't wait to print them. In English we expressed archetypal signs out of construction paper, good ol' G/T class. Miss it, Josh? Yeah, I really like the weather lately too. Cloudy and cool, very nice. I'm still waiting for my tickets and itinerary to come in the mail, I'm counting every minute till I'm on that plane. Josh has been gone exactly one month yesterday. I miss him, more than anyone can imagine. Think of how much you think I miss him then times that by 10 and yeah, even more than that.

No comments: