Thursday, September 18, 2003

Tomorrow is our first out of town football game of the year, and I can't wait. There's something about performing that I just love. The flag line is doing a bit better, no where near where we need to be but hopefully that will change. We get our uniforms today, hopefully they turned out ok (if they don't it will be all my fault because it was my design) We have homecoming in 3 weeks and I guess I'm not going to have a date, which doesn't bother me too much, I knew I'd have to make these sacrifices. Well, not really sacrifices but for lack of a better word... yeah. I'm determined to make this homecoming great. My last two homecoming's have been pretty bad. Last year I was rushed from morning band practice to the hospital and sophomore year... well Ashlin knows how that went. It's my senior year, I'll make it great without a date and mum.

Tomorrow we vote for senior class officers. I'm running for Vice President, against like 4 or 5 other people. I hate getting my hopes up, but I do really want that position. Last year I beat Sawyer for Reporter (big shock, not being sarcastic) now we're against eachother again... along with Haley Salas, and Kelli something, and Valerie Zapata I think. Amber's running for Reporter, I would've run for that but I hate the idea of running against a good friend. (that's not the only reason, lol) All in all, please pray that the students at Central high school select the most apt delegates.

::cough, me and Amber, cough::

Please try to campaign a little for us, ok?



"I found another guy with the same name as me, he goes to Purdue"
"What?! Purdue, what?"

No comments: