Wednesday, September 17, 2003

So I'm at work right now and Daniel's spazing because Thinh's with "his girl" at the S.Y.A.T.P assembly, Lauren's not here yet and Nathan is on his way over. I really wish I could have gone to the Saw You at the Pole assebly. My place of work, which calls itself a Christian establishment, is preventing me from being a christian. Now that is taking it to the extreme, but I would like to go to Wednesady night church sometime. Ok all you up to current affairs people, Wesley Clark: thumbs up or thumbs down? I'm thinking thumbs up for me, but that's because I'm anti-Bush and I like his views on the Iraq war.

News for the day: Apparently my post on September 14, 2003 made Daniel Pool's top ten most suspenseful posts ever. What a milestone for my Blogging career.

"Was that a make out night?"
"You mean me and Josh? Yeah."
::Hysterical laughing::
"I knew you would laugh at that. 'Say this, she'll laugh' I thought in my head."

No comments: