Thursday, January 29, 2009

two weeks

Cassie knows me well, actually. Two weeks, that's all it takes. Ever since 10th grade, just two weeks.

I am a selfish person. We are all selfish by nature, but I have acted very very selfishly. It's just when I know what I want, I gotta have it. I just GO for it, no matter what. I had to have this. That boy got into the picture and never left. I can't stop thinking about him. This is big. As in this feeling is very VERY new to me, either because it's been years since I've been this happy or it s because it is just a brand new feeling. I'm not sure.

The cool thing is, I am comfortable with distances. Very comfortable, actually. This won't be too bad for about 6 months, then I can move down there, which has been my plan for months, years actually. Since the Austin marathon in 2007.

I need to start making some driving playlists, San Marcos is exactly 3.5 hours away.

I feel joyous. His name is Daniel.

No comments: