Saturday, October 20, 2007

cool things for today

Today I woke up at 8 am, fully rested and fully awake. I figured out how I'm going to go about getting things straight in my life. For the past week I've been less than myself. I scared my family so much I had Anne, Elisa and my mother all show up at my apartment at the same time without meaning to just to check on me. Things will get better, I have to keep saying that. So to feel better I have to look for positive things. Here's what I noticed today:

  • They used Andrew Bird's "Imitosis" on a Marriot commercial during the Purdue Game
  • Legal Pads are the best way to study
  • I got to sing "Fight On State" and "Hail, Purdue" today because they both won
  • My Grape Creek girls won Best Auxillary for 3A at UIL today.
Things will get better.

1 comment:

Josh said...

* There is a whole series of Residence Inn commercials using AB's music.

* You probably didn't get to see the touchdown rabbit, so any game-watching experience you had was inferior to mine.