Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Candy Corn and Peanuts

Happy Halloween!

For some reason this year I'm really excited about today. I have no earthly idea why, I just really enjoyed the Halloween season this year. Probably because last year I was stuck with Jordan Milam in Dallas for the entire holiday weekend thus missing every get-together there was. I'm making up for two years of Halloween today.

I enjoyed Juston's party for the short time I was there. Some of the guys actually made pretty good looking women, it was crazy. I still don't know who was taking pictures with me, all I know is they would say "Flapper, get in the picture!" They all had masks on and didn't say my name, so I'm assuming I don't know them. It was strange seeing the diverse group of people that were friends with Juston now when just two years ago it was our friend of groups that went to all the parties together. I've got awesome pictures of us at V-Man's getting a little razzed before The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and even more of us rocking out in the Lighthouse parking lot.

Things are just different now. That's all there is to say. That and I really, really enjoy Halloween.

No comments: