Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Today is March 23rd. Josh and I have been dating for one year and eight months.

Just to inform everyone how my math is working now, I'm not counting the 2 two week incriments that I broke up with him, went off the deep end, and hurt people very much.

This blog holds my precious memories of his heartbreaking departures and joyous returns, our times of delight and saddness, and my many wrong assumptions. I'm actually pretty glad I kept this blog after evryone has pretty much abandoned theirs. There was no way I could let this thing go, I turned to this every night that summer. Heck, this blog was one of my desperate attempts to spend time with him. Of course, I didn't know how to set this thing up on my own but I couldn've asked any one of my friends to help. Nope, I had to ask Josh.

Josh is one of those enigma type guys. Thinh and Daniel would always say "he's a closed book" or "he's a robot" whenever we would try to figure out what he thought about something but wasn't saying it. He's one of those mysteries I wish I could be. I wish I could be mysterious, but I think you can read every emotion on my face and see every feeling by my body. Anyway, Josh and I complement eachother very well. I feel perfect when I'm around him, even after all these months. I'll still be saying that 50 years from now too.

Future Elizabeth: "I feel perfect when I'm around him, even after all these years."

No comments: