Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I was sitting in the Lighthouse one day and the song "You Always Say Goodnight" came on. I felt a rush of cold and then hot and then a complete mood change. It was like a memory was literally washing over me and sending me and my surroundings back to the past. I really saw and felt around this time one year ago. It was very surreal. The term surreal actually fits very appropriately here. I thought of the things that were going on in my life at that time, then I lost myself in my memories. When I finally came out of my trance and my world of today came back to me, I felt kind of sad. Day by day things keep getting harder and harder, but you've always got to look forward to something. The things I was looking forward a year ago I'm beginning to look forward to again. Things really do come full circle and you will be content with everything... eventually.

No comments: