Thursday, July 15, 2004

Boy Scout Camp, San Antonio, Church Camp, Home, HEB Camp, Arizona

This summer has been rather strange. When I got back from camp, a series of crazy events happened and all I wanted to do was stay away from it all. When my sister Krista comes, our world just goes to crap. I get kicked out of my room and the house gets very messy and everyone is really busy doing stuff. The day she left I thought it would go back to normal, but instead my world got crazier. Due to a ridicluous arguement on the phone and a series of minute past instances, my mother kicked me out of my house. So I left, and she then calls my cell phone every other hour demmanding to know where I am and that she's realy worried. I knew my mom was crazy, but this was just over the deep end. Fortunately I didn't have to deal with it because my cell phone was on vibrate and I didn't get the messages till morning. Whatever... I went back the next day and everyting was fine. Possibly the stupidest thing my family has ever done.

So I get to work at the Lighthouse everynight this week and I am very pleased with that fact. More money is good. I've been driving around after work with Thinh till almost 12:30 everynight talking about... well, problems. Seems right now all possiblities for a solution point to someting that I don't want to do, though it seems inevitable. I've been patient for a long time, and waiting a little longer doesn't seem that hard right now.

No comments: