Sunday, February 15, 2004

It's times like these when I get really confused. I think people want one thing from me, but when I try to do that it just blows up in my face and gets more people involved that DON'T need to be. I'm really trying to help Ashlin in this situation with her, Thinh, Tyler, Ben, Jeremy, and Cody. I mean, finally I have time to help her but she doesn't seem like she really wants it. Also, in "helping" her I end up putting a friendship on the line that really means a lot to me. In doing this I end up putting other peoples friendships with people on the line and it just gets rediculous! This whole situation is out of control and very immature and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I've tried to help, really I have but I'm staying out of it. Ashlin you are my best friend and will be forever, but honey I can't help. To add to this:


Dear Thinh,

I'm really, really sorry if what I've done was offensive.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

No comments: