Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ok, with this whole Krystal Alvarado thing. Yes, this is terribly, terribly tragic and the realization that this can happen to anyone is absolutely terrifying and gives us a slap in the face on reality. We're not immortal, we should stop living like we are. Maybe I'm just talking to myself here, but I know there are some things in my life that I'm changing because of this. The thing that most saddens me is I knew her relatively well and that's not really a good thing. When I think of Krystal I want to think of her as a nice great person but I can't. To me she wasn't very nice and her and her friends didn't exactly like me. I mean, they were the cause of so much grief in my elementary and junior high years. Needless to say it was all bull crap anyway. So stupid and petty little things that don't amount to a thing in the end. This just proves that life is so short and way too preciuous to have little grudges about anything! I wish so much that I could have at least talked to her in high school. I never said anything to her these past three years. That is so dumb! I'm not saying I would've wanted to be best friends with her or anything, but you know just to talk to her. It doesn't really matter now. I just feel awful for have had any bad feelings toward her at all, they were pointless. I'm not sure I really said here what I really was trying to, hmmmm. I will miss you, Krystal.

No comments: