Wednesday, November 05, 2003

My fabulous English project was presented to my entire class today. The assignment was to think about stuff you couldn't live without if you had to live in one square yard of space. Some people did all kinds of crazy stuff like inserting drive-thru windows or shrink machines and a magical miniature forrests. I just started drawing at the Lighthouse last night and did the first few things that came to mind. I didn't really follow directions, I kind of cut off the "in one square yard of space" and just used "what could I not live without." So here's the list... I'm sure I could live without them, but I would never want to.

My Bible
A Tree
Big Pillow
Sunsets
Journal and Lime Green pen
Candles & Incence
Photo Album/Scrapbook
Music
Fruit
Italian Creme Sodas
Christmas
My Sister
Ashlin
Josh




The fun random G/T thing I added last minute was a "Season Machine" so I could manage the seasons to what mood I was in. The season's incorporated weather into them, so I had my love of snow covered in winter and my love of thunderstorms covered in summer. That project was a lot of fun and I got a ton of great feedback.

I must say I had the greatest time when it came to drawing my Italian Cream Soda. I swear, subconciously I'm... I just need to talk to Freud about that. We all had a great laugh about that, I'll never be able to swallow one sip of Italian cream sodas ever again without thinking of... ahhhhhh!


Italian Cream...

No comments: