Thursday, September 04, 2003

Why does everyone have to be so mean to everyone else. I don't get it, why the need for such hatefulness. Why can't you just be happy for people and accept everyone as they are? For the past 4 days I've gotten a daisy delivered to me by this "kindness" person. It's really sweet but everyone in my English class is starting to hate me for it. They start teasing me and stuff (which is SO elemntary school) and other people are like "Of course this happenes to YOU!" If something good happens to someone why to you have to talk to them with such animosity? Another thing, why is everyone so mean to their friends? Is it really necessary to find every fault a person has and make fun of them for it? You don't have to citicize everything a person does and always make them feel inferior. I don't know, I'm just sick of mean people, especially when those people are supposed to be your friends. I'm just sensitive I guess. Does that make me a bad person? Does wanting people to be kind and not patronize others make me overly sensitive? Why can't you just accept people with their faults and not make an effort to kick their feelings around.

No comments: