Saturday, September 06, 2003

Well, I'm Indiana bound and I couldn't be more excited. My parents let me borrow their credit card and I'm paying them back throughout the rest year, which really means for the rest of my life. When I got home Thursday from work, my dad was just getting off the phone with the travel agent and my ticket was purchased. Here's what's going down:

Going there :-)

Amercan Airline 2884 Sunday Novemeber 23
Departs: 4:05 PM Dallas Ft Worth Intl (DFW)
Arrives: 5:52 PM Lambert St Louis Intl (STL)

American Airline 5941
Departs: 6:31 PM Lambert St Louis Intl (STL)
Arrives: 8:43 PM Lafayette Arpt (LAF)

Coming Home :-(

American Airline 5938 Tuesday Decmber 2
Departs: 12:18 PM Lafayette Arpt (LAF)
Arrives: 12:30 PM Lambert St Louis Intl (STL)

American Airline 2933
Departs: 2:00 PM Lambert St Louis Intl (STL)
Arrives: 4:03 PM Dallas Ft Worth Intl (DFW)

I actually take a flight from Brownwood to Dallas, but that itinerary isn't posted on the internet so I'm waiting for the complete one to come in the mail. Can you beleive that, nine days with Josh IN West Lafayette. I can barely contain myself. You guys better memorize those plane numbers so you know if I crashed or not. Haha, wow what a terrible thought.


No comments: